High Pressure Blowers
Custom made to suit your specific needs, our High Pressure Blowers make cooling, drying, and cleaning grain a breeze.
They are also ideal for
· air fronts,
· chaff spreading and
· keeping engine compartments and moving machinery free of inflammable particles.
These match with our Airseeder Components
- Strong pressed steel casting
- High efficiency rating
- Easily mounted
- Mesh guarded inlet
- Bolt-on flange outlet
- Magnetic rev pickup bracket
- Durable powder coated finish
- Choice of hydraulic, belt or engine drives, in petrol or diesel
- 12 month warranty
Grain Aeration Systems
If your crop has ripened with some green patched in it ....then harvest it with up to 17% moisture content .... then store and aerate the grain without the concern of it being ruined.
The principal is the same as in an evaporative air conditioner, but in this case the grain is the wet filter.
Benefits of a grain aeration system.
- A crop can be harvested with some green patches in it
- A crop can be harvested at a high moisture content without the risk of spoiling.
- Start harvest earlier in the day and later at night.
- If inclement weather is on the way you can harvest up to 17% moisture getting it into your silos, knowing it will dry out later and not suffer the inevitable losses.
- When grain in silos is cooled, insects will not be a problem and chemicals are not needed to keep insects out.
Advanced design centrifugal aluminium impeller
Choice of electric, petrol or diesal motors.
Available with snaplock fittings
Durable powder coated finish
Easily relocated to other silos
Light and compact
Low running costs
12 month warranty
Strong rugged construction
Take all the guess work out of designing a complete air seeder system.
The computer program will tell you
• the correct sizes of hoses,
• the correct sizes of primary and secondary heads
• the correct fan and venturi or pressurised box system.
Mixing Elbow with Secondary Head
- Numerous combinations of inlets and outlets
- Custom built venturis to suit any system
- Primary and secondary heads available in 32mm, 51mm and 63mm
- Durable powdercoated finish
- Removable rubber cap
- 12 month warranty